Friday, February 29, 2008

MySpace Adds HD Video

Well, here's the code that I got from another site that had the preview embedded.

(didn't work, missing an end tag)

Here's the code directly from MySpace.

Iron Man Exclusive Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

To see the whole trailer, you have to go to the MySpace Trailer Park. There's nothing to indicate the streaming video is HD, though it is very clear. But clicking on any of the squares to the right of "WATCH THIS TRAILER IN DIFFERENT SIZES" yields otherwise. I suggest starting with the 480p version. It will open Quicktime and play a file "ironman_480p.mov"

To get completely blown away, click on the 1080p version. Takes a while to download. But pretty much the best viewing experience I've seen yet. I had to move the Quicktime player over to my 23-inch display just to see the controls. And it was corner-to-corner goodness.

Wow!

No comments: