Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Baaack!!!

Well, after a long summer of slogging away behind a desk, it's time to kick off a new season of Freeride Inc. I just returned from five months overseas with the Navy Reserves, where I was concentrating on some other projects

Now I've gone and been picked for mobilization to the Middle East with another Navy Reserve organization. Other than a possible early season trip up 395 to Mammoth, right now it looks like I will spend almost the entire winter and next spring in the 'sandbox.' And despite successfully taking the GMAT and getting into the MBA program at UConn, I've concurrently had to defer my pursuit of a graduate degree for one year.

After some introspection, I've decided the best way to pass the time might be to just keep on keepin' on. So its back to reviewing ski videos for the 2008-09 season. Hopefully review the trailer first, then get my hands on the actual video once its out, and follow up with a full review including Q&A with filmmakers, athletes, etc.

Here goes...

No comments: